ok nvrm, I'd rather just reply from here instead.

Replies:
[Winter Person]: wait stop. NOOOOOOOOOO you CANT miss my birthday..T.T WAHHHHH *cries* Ok fine, what have I told you many times over and over again? Think POSITIVE!! Well, at least you still have Shirley. I mean, it can't be all that bad. God is muchmuch better than you think, he's just testing you my dear. Your tolerance, perseverance, faith in Him... Look at things from a different perspective alright? Hope, that glimmer, is not just a glimmer, look beyond it. It's the door to a whole new experience! Don't be depressed, it's just a little thing that you have to learn to overcome, your fear that you might lose us, or have us seperated by the vast sea. But the fact is, you won't lose us, and distance doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts. Really. However heartless the world may be, you know we 3 will still be friends to the end. We'd even die in the same type of coffins and be buried near each other. Remember? But we have to save Leo and Con first >< ok, I don't want you to be depressed, and since you love me so much, listen to me. Please, the last few things you could do. Is to let my heart have peace, that you are fine.
[Fiona]: hiyya! no lar, you WONT screw your math =P and you jiayou too!!
[Rosalind]: HEYYO! I am sophistocated? o.o So, shall I take it positively? hahas. well, you could come over to my house for lunch! but shifting soon, so it CHAO messy -.- poor nat? O.O XD luvya!
[Chewa]: HIYYA!! tequilla? reminds me of aquila,(maple world) HAHAS. at least your crap DOES make sense, while mine usually don't >< oh great, you and ros could come over for lunch again!! heh. forgive me for the mess.. -.- luvya too!


err. ya thats it.
`e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 11:24:00 AM