he said, "I'm getting the tickets now...when can you go?"
"erm, end of November."
"ok, so we can go to NewZealand to visit your cousins..."
(once again.)
"'we'? X**E*, Mi****le?"
"ya"
"I've told you, nevermind. So nevermind, I won't go."
"ok." and hangs up the phone.
(slams phone onto the ground)

I'm taking it, I'm just taking in all this...
I don't blame him, I blame his insensitivity...

Now, as I sit here. I cry, my heart filled with guilt, anger, fear and frustration. But that shall be forgotten, for now I have met the nicest people in my world.


Luoning. She blamed it on herself, when it was to be blamed on me. She showed me the real world, and how cruel it had been on her. How she had fallen and stood up again how she let go..

ChewFei. She understood, and she cared, so much more then I deserve. She was always there, to listen, to comfort me. Through the darkness, she led me by the hand. She showed me, and taught me to differenciate between right and wrong..

Connie. She brought joy, laughter and madness into my life. She flew with me, high up into the sky, not wanting to go back, down to Earth. She challenged me, with her sacarsm, her wit and her humour. But of course, I was nothing compared to the master of it all..

Leona. She brought me down to Earth, back to reality. Her enthusiasm, zeal moved me, motivated me. She was ever so friendly, so optimistic, so lovely in her very own way. And she took me in, placing me back onto my tracks..



I appreciate, and sincerely thankyou, but I'm sorry, for the countless times I've let you down. Yet I am forgiven, time and time again, by my best of friends...


-nat* on 9:36:00 PM