I SURVIVED....24 days so far..wow..24 days.. i cant believe it..lol.

alright.. high. yes. too high. this afternoon was a GREAT. its between the
-NatingCorna* TM. XD i was thinking of alternatives rather than only that..hmm.
i shall begin with the recent poem craze, sparked off by a forum topic in the ohana forums. you can say its literatly crazy.. but i'm so glad RM likes them =).

last wednesday wasn't really that enjoyable a day..so i wrote this:

I’m not crying because she scolded me,
I’m crying because she found fault in me.
I’m not crying because she blamed me,
I’m crying because she lost faith in me.
I’m not crying because she treated me this way,
I’m crying because of the way she used to treat me.
I’m not crying because she exist,
I’m crying because I exist.

…and thus I cried.

another addition to the Kinderscenen Series. XIII- I Cried
so carrying on..

thursday, hmm. oh yes TLL vocab test. 6/10.. YJ pro-er..1/10 actually.. i was sharing answers with judith too..LOL. heehee, cheat. there were others, worst still. Open Discussion -.- the whole lesson was pretty hilarious. and as usual you'd hear melinda say, "can we play game! please!!" dotz..well out of 13 only 3 handed their hw, so 'game' was out of the question long ago..

friday(today), formation of -NatingCorna* and |YiNat| XD hmm.. PCCG, ms koh was talking about resilience. and luo claims my story is a very touching case of resilience.. O.O too bad ms koh breezed past me and i din't need to say. but really, i dont think anyone could tell if i didn't say. science was a disaster.. Kwh and wad Watts..arhhh i cant calculate!! sheesh i'm so dead. time to go. cya.

'e ObLiT3RaTor~


-nat* on 9:05:00 AM