Mark your confessions:
[x] I'm afraid of silence. *depends, sometimes i'm the silencer
[ ] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
[x] I am really ticklish. *i could control..
[x] I'm afraid of the dark.
[x] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night. *also depends on the door..
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open *i need it open -.-
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed
[ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people.
[x] I believe in true love.
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect comic books
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[ ] I've stayed out all night. * i need my beauty sleep.. zzz
[x] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes
[ ] I dont kill bugs
[x] I curse.
[ ] I have an "x" in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.
[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[x] I love Spam...
[ ] I bake well
[x] I have worn pajamas to class. *wad? that was for the drama wad..
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie. ..??
[ ] I want a better job.
[ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] I love Dr. Phil. *who ??
[ ] I like multiple people
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious. * i doubt so sometimes.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have a lot of scars.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate.
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[ ] Gotten lost in the city. * all i need is a map =P
[ ] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a menage a trois.*??
[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas
[x] Have kissed someone really strange....* was it the other way??..
[x] Hugged a stranger. *the stranger hugged me!! so do i have a choice?
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a diff. sex.
[x] Been in a fist fight *hehheh..
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage comeout of my nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at Liberace.
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stitches *u mean those when u get a cut..? nope.
[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car...
[x] been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] shoplifted
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
[x] been to New York
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[ ] Have a list of people you want to kill.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[x] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a Plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] Thrown up in a bar or club
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Been snowboarding.
[x] care for someone sooo much
[ ] taken a picture just for the sole purpose ofputting it on myspace/friendster..
[x] Been ice skating
[x] Cried in public.
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyesclosed.
[x] been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your myspace name and say look me up
[x] liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[x] Hate the world. * and love the world too.
[x] Love someone who doesnt realize it
[ ] have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip
[x] cried over a guy/girl you didnt even go out with. *it was.. a girl.

done? phew its over at last..lol.


-nat* on 6:44:00 PM