i'm so confused now..i wanna transfer to nus high school in sec 3... but theres a constrain..chinese dance..of all timings..why must SYF be held in 2007??? i ask myself this. but come to think of it, if it werent in 2007, wont other ppl wish it would be? how could i have such selfish thinking!.. mannn.. i so hate this situation i'm in, its either i give up NYCD or give up NUSHS. its seems so simple, just give up dance...but dance, my is what i live for, is what drives me. sigh.. and it'll be such a waste if i give up nus. should i pursue my studies, science and maths in particular, or dance?? i've aspired to be a doctor, but will it come to pass if i choose dance? sigh. when the time comes i'll make my decision. for now i'll just lay these worries aside, and consult the Lord. I shall put my mind to ease and think it'll be alright, or at least i hope it would be. think theres still time...

tomorrows HMP test and NAPHA...i'll just die there lar. T.T music history.of all things..and we've only got 1 pathetic book. sigh.. i din even train for NAPHA.. i'll just barely pass the mark to get a gold. wadeverr. i dont care, and i dont even want to. mug abit more then go sleep ler. i've got too many worries, too many things going on inside me. just letgo... i can't! i don't know why..i just can't. my heart beats rapidly increases...n my lungs feel tight. i worry about my health, and alot of other stuff too...i shall just go pray and sleep now. under my breath i hope for the best, though i doubt. still.

'e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 11:42:00 PM