why must i be in such a situation..why?? money..is all he thinks of. hes a jerk, a freak a terrible person.goes round running ppl down. and hu does he think he is? to speak untrue of my dad. to curse, to accuse, to blame. oh forget it. now i have to struggle mentally...overcome this fear this anger. be cool, reserved.then there will be peace.then he blames me now..that i stole his money...why would i want to in the first place? its not as if i'm poor.oh and he thinks my dad is a suck up?? what is his problem??? he has something against me, he simply wants to get rid of me. it'll be hard...i'll just stand firm my ground. i'm in hes out. simple. i certainly am depressed..nothing can take away my emotional pain. once again i'll wear a mask, and hide all my sadness. no one can hear my hidden cries. no one will see the tears i shed. all they will see is one who is joyous, happy, and never subdued.


and btw..hes my sf.


i'll just dissapear into the darkness, and reappear with the light.

'e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 10:23:00 PM