skipped cca today... the wound on my toe doesnt seem to be healing. i don't know why. maybe i need more medicine.. gahh, dunno whats wrong.

well anw,school..wasn't really as enjoyable as i thought it would have been today.. people simply don't realise what is going on around them. their insensitive, childish and crappy. time and time again the ugly side of them were revealed to me, but i still accepted them, cared, and helped them. what do i get back? nothing. but everytime i try to isolate myself, i cant, i simply go back to them. i just.. have to soft a heart... and what else, now a total freak is sticking around with them. i don't understand why. they say they hate her, but what do i see? aren't what they told me total lies? do they think i'm a fool?? well heck, now they've got other friends isn't it. like i care. there is seriously no point and purpose for me to bother. but theres this thing in me.. drawing me back to them. sigh.. i'm surrounded with hypocrytes, i can't find a.. a real friend. maybe i have but it then again were not to far from each other. but.. do i even need friends at all? just acquantances, not friends..won't that be enough? it won't make any difference to them anyway. even thought i've made up my mind, i know i would revert back again. oh well.. i'll see.

sabbaticals starting next week.. environmental science. their not in the same course as me. i know that freak is gonna do something... psycho them into hating me. for unknown reasons. isit jealousy or what? it doesnt mean that if i
m not allowed to like go out myself.. i'm pampered and overprotected. its just what they think, or at least i suppose they think so. i simply think that theres no use of doing certain stuff cause its a total waste of time. plus..i'm pampered? oh please..they just don't know the background stuff.. its all hidden under the mask i wear. not meant to be reveiled. heck.

acting is simply the best solution. just act. okie then. bye

'e ObLiT3RaToR-


-nat* on 5:47:00 PM