Am I forgiven? I'm fearful to know the answer. No matter how hard I tried, those glances I gave her seemed to reflect back to me, peircing my conscious. No matter how much more guilt and remorse my own actions make me feel, doesn't help. I feel helpless, literally. The world's just going on and on and on.. and I can't catch up.

All I ask, is that you allow me to see you eye to eye, a smile, a gesture, of reassurance.

By fate we were acquainted, it would have been great.
Beacause of those words stated, its now just too late.

Yet maybe in your time, it might not be too late. So tell me will you? Tell me just what I should do, to salvage those lost fragments, seal those gaps in our relationship. Because I can't bear, I can never bear to see you walking out just like that.

This is basically what I pressume the situation is. I pray she'd tell me I'm wrong. I'm only imagining. Just that. I'd still love her, my friend, through it all.

'e ObLiT3RaToR


-nat* on 7:57:00 PM