Today's fine.
Putting up a false front, and trying not to face reality. 3 days left,I can only depend on luck. If my intuition is right, yes, I will get into triple scince. Then again, I will only skim by the borderline and barely reach the goal I've set out for.
Very soon, it will be all over. The start of a new year, another chance which I pray I wouldn't lose.


He said, "...we could go to..."
"'we' means?"
"oh, er X**E*, Mi****le, me and you."
*(To mention them would simply chafe my nerves)
"forget it then."
"why? you don't like them"

my tears were about to spill out any second..

"oh er, just forget it."
"ok , tell you where you can go alone..."

I guess he didn't mean it, but I was...hurt.



The day began with a chinese test(the composition section). Within two hours, we had to cook up a letter (either formal or informal) and a composition in which we had to choose from a list of 3 essay types. My essays were, hmm..screwed. lol. I had no idea what to write, too bad then, I still have to memorize compos anyway.

Recess, the 4 of us sitting at the back went to visit the library. We were told that by borrowing 10 books, that's school service O.O so we did =X I borrowed some 3.5 inches thick novel, and another 9 'normal' books you might call it. My holidays are really gonna be packed =X

History lesson. I tried, I tried. When it seemed I almost grasped it, it would so suddenly slip away. I can only tell myself, jiayou...

Science lesson wasn't that tragic after all, I managed to score 22/25 for the physics MCQ practice. Mrs Wong praised me for the first time,"good!" that definitely would be a light hearted moment to remember.

After school, a few of us went to do IT. Fortunately I recalled the steps to burn a DVD =)TLL, sigh. I feel terribly guilty, though it wasn't my fault. If only we had been more sensitive, more understanding. Sigh.

Luoning does get suprisingly poetic when she's in her emotional state.

Clouds have silver linings,
Do they?
There always is a chance,
Is there?
Everything has to leave,
No right?


The world is dark,
topsy-turvy.
I wish time would stop,
memories over flowing.
Slowly seeping away,
until everything is,
forgotten.


Forget my troubles, my woes. Much much easier said than done.
Goodbye.

'e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 8:35:00 PM