YAY! Fortunately it only lasted 5 days. She's back!

I can't believe I managed to motivate myself to study EVERYTHING all over again..in 9 days! I'm high now..wayy off the top. Connie officially became my madness councilor.. XD and.. I FOUND LEONA'S BLOG WHEE~~ fine..I cheated.. heehee.

Hmm..school wasn't that mad today.. oh wait. ya DRAMA. how could I forget?! It was FUN!! Heh. Let's highlight the main factors contributing to the fun..
1. FIRST FULL-DRESS REHERSAL. really!! for once EVERYONE was there!
2. HIGH HEELS...wakaka even STEPH was in them. Peisan too.. and me lar.. -.- it was..slipping off..so i stuffed tissue at the back XD.
3. NO SCRIPT.. though some smuggled it on stage as props..LOL. not me kae!
4. thus... WE MADE LINES UP. it was hilarious.. XD
5. LAST SCENE. I was supposed to be dying..well then chew forgot to inject me with the antidote..Till Mdm Ohelers(isit spelt like that?) told her, LOL. I nearly died laughing too.
6. the part where the MUSIC came in.. LOL. and AGAIN. I messed up the lines..so improvise lor.. then we ended up LAUGHING. right..fortunately it was only the runthrough.
7. MEL...and our usual madness manning the lights XD she was like.. "its great to be manning the lights, coz the you only need to press the switches while u see everyone else scrambling all over the place in the darkness" HAHA.
8. The kiss in the last scene was censored! WHEE!! ya lar..was too fake.. LOL. and never cover up well enough.. so what now..another intimate action? sounds VERY scary...
9. KEXIN AND QIANWEN are too blurr LOL. HAHA. I mean like we were signialing across the stage for the props to be brought upstage..but then when the lights went off..they just SAT DOWN THERE BLURBLUR. I was irritated FOR A MOMENT. then I figured it was TOO HILARIOUS to be true..LOL.
10. CIRCLE TIME. feelings..: qian said "oh er, we should minimize hand signalling ACROSS the stage" LOL.. we cant call mah..then they also so blurr one.. XD
11. NURSE.. wearing RV uniform..LOL. huang lao shi was like..(in chi lar)"hmm, are you the new exchange student here?" LOL. ya but I know con is still real mad with her..=X
12. the play..is to be EXAGERRATED TOTALLY. as mentioned by Mdm Ohelers(should be spelt like that bah)"its gonna be FUN, just be NAUGHTY with it! Thats drama.. in this case of ours" whee~~
(I missed this point out, so I shall add it..now. HAHAS. thanks so peisan mentioning about it in her blog)
13.WALKIE TALKIE!! heh.. goujun got hold of my calculator and stuck a pen into the slightest gap she could find.. it really DID look reasonably ok to be brought on stage as a walkie talkie =X

IT DOESN'T END THERE! heehee.. just that my time's up. oops. Must time fly? sigh.. I'm still high..XD.

GEOG LESSON.. the usual lameness.. hahas. ITS THE LAST GEOG LESSON BEFORE THE EOY's..*faints*

CHINESE LESSON.. suprisingly touching. =P huang lao shi showed us a video on the life story of Lena Maria from Sweden. A handicap with out arms and a stumpted leg. But yet her faith in the Lord was so strong, she overcomed all the odds. "When God is for it, who can be against it?" (I forgot where that came from.lol) basic activites...from eating, writing, driving, cooking..doesn't prove to be a challenge to her. I so admire her for her...RESILIENCE. she has a tremendous amount of that!

ok..I'm finally drained of all energy... nitez!

bleahx HMP tmrw.. CYA.

love,
'e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 10:00:00 PM