I stare blankly at my open hands, the very hands that had failed me.
I stare blankly into the mirror, the very person I see in it, has failed me.
If only I hadn't made that big mistake, if only I had though over. If only I had been more emotional, if only...

There's no use anymore, now I need the courage to face the repercussions of my actions. I'm proved to be a failure, once again, in of all things but my first language. I have come to realise the beauty and grace in these letters, spun into a lovely tale, a touching story. How I had unknowingly loved the language of which I call my very own. Language, a means of communication, a neccessity of life. It's seemingly flawless, with not even a tiny crack or scratch in it... (to be continued)

So here I stand, as a victim of competition, and the viciousness of the teachers. I will but proclaim death no longer. Be positive, confident. These words have no effect on me anymore, but my conscious does. Shadowing me with every move, I fear it sometimes, I often even fear myself. No more about fear that I should ramble about. Another day I guess? I'm such a procrastinator. -.-

Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam! God will guide and lead the way, His light will shine.
'e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 9:29:00 PM