It's hard to believe, that I can deem everything as 'fun'. I mean, the things that are within the categories, examinations, studying, exercising and just figuring stuff out. History, to E=MC^2 proves not as an unenjoyable experience to go through, but a 'fun' and yet meaningful one. Rejoice, rejoice and rejoice for you have the Lord. Humans were not made to live life in martyrdom either. Thus live the best life you can live. Have 'fun'. =)

I'm amazed by myself once again. From the little time I need to recover from the last fall, to how easy it is, for me to forget, the things I want to. How forgiving I am, to the extent that I forgive, and forget, instantly. I'm not trying to boast, but simply stating the perceptions of me from a by-stander's point of view. I was torn, many many times, but no one knew, I never showed. I was known as the whacky late homework girl. Not that it is a good thing. My tolerance, is infinite, or almost there.

I'm cut short again, cya,
'e ObLiT3RaToR~


-nat* on 9:55:00 PM