Can't you just forgive a little, let a little? I spent my whole bloody afternoon whithering my time away just to help you scan all those documents, not even a thankyou or an 'ok'? Then what now, you start pushing the blame to someone else? Senseless. You know I am freakingly irritated already by everythings that going on, and you still want to add fuel to the flame? The flame not of anger, but of the lost of confidence. I'm just losing my rhythm, losing my stability, I'm giving up entirely. Oh, everything is because of me, if you hadn't thought that way, it wouldn't be this way. You have your part to play too in this.

I've lost my grip, I'm fearing more and more, of everything. I wish time would stop when I were asleep, I would just freeze in time, and never need to face everything else again. I've tried, many times. Your standards too high, and neither kind. I give up. I really do. What's next? ColdWar.


-nat* on 7:25:00 PM