ROARR stoning in school -.-
NOOOOO Japan is sinking.. o.o okok nvrm. hmm, we're performing before intermission now right? WHEE i shall escape the debrief MUAHAHA
eh er..nothing to post leh? or maybe too sian le. -.-
guess what i changed my phone, and my OLD phone camera is better than this 3G phone camera zzz.
guess what we're doing now(btw 'we' equals me and qian), checking up on maple de ren. oh wow qian's so pro can rmb up to 30 virtual names..
and i cant -.- only like wad, 20? zzz then any how try like, 'red' 'green' 'purple'? dotz -.- gahh i'm sleepy.. i need to change xxecargxx's hair.. same as owl's HAH. not that i wanted it to be the same, but i suggested it, and realised that it was such a great suggestion HAHA lol. eh..who was it who asked me not to be so obsessed with maple? luo isit. tellyou, I CANT WAIT FOR FOURTH JOB!!! XD preston made me so excited about it by showing me videos. oh wow. cannot breathe properly then lor.. SO PRO LAR!!! aiyo i cant wait, really.
*get back to reality*
xxecargxx YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP FIRST. then talk. =X

okok enough maple. time to er.. sleep? HAH in the comp lab -.- oh, it's raining YAY

raining = less people come = air less dense = can hear more clearly = no sorethroat = NAT IS HAPPY
WAHAHAHAHA

and ouch, qian just hit me and ask me to see something. oh, it's not interesting ...

edit: sry forgot to sign off LOL
love,
'e obliterator~

okok i din't write about the part when i got all flustered up.
a clear example of 'life is like a roller coaster'
super pissed..then ZOOOOOOMMMM to super HIGH. LALALA

kk really bye now.
CYA!


-nat* on 3:38:00 PM