Hello.

...


I've got some of my marks back, without going to school. I'm just totally horrified by the way some of the results turned out.. T.T

LA: 72%
CLC: 53.5%
IH: 58%
IM: 65%
CHE: 73%
HMP: ???
BIO: ???
PHY: ???

So ya, I'd have to pray hard I don't get kicked out of NY and have to find another school -.-

I still feel terrible!
I've been sick the whole week just because of library service, and on my part sleeping at 12 which is so-called late. A discovery made: I'm allergic to libraries. How absurd.

Remember the jigsaw puzzle that I talked about last year? I decided to attempt it again this year. Currently it's 3/4 done, in 3 days. But now I'm facing the possibilities of a few missing pieces. I so feel like giving up.

Oh yes, I lvled in maple, after 3 months of being stuck at 87. No big deal, haha. Wonderful, I just decided to download gunbound. Think I'm just too bored, not even done watching Heroes yet! It's getting scarier though o.O

The holidays are so gonna be packed. I have this whole load of activities lined up, well not exactly lined up, pilled up rather, in front of me. Hmm, looks like the mess on my table. Well whatever it is I've got to sort it out so it would be er..lined up. lol!

P.S. i think my little silver dragon is gonna die..so click on it! if you see it..


Almost like a secret


-nat* on 8:57:00 PM