If,
you ever took the time to take a closer, deeper look. You'd find many things you never know you would encounter. Give a little more thought, to every single action. Take a step furthur to understand, almost everything you hear. You'll finally realise, all that I've been keeping away from the world, deep in the mazes of my thoughts.

I'm so terribly sorry, that was entirely random. Yet not so very entirely, crap.
I know I know, this poor blog has been abandoned, forgotten and has nearly ceased to not exist. So I hereby revive it now, by the grace of the power of words, blog, you are thereby revived! (woosh) Just imagine some sound effects, creates quite an atmosphere.

Guess now that I've 'revived' the blog, I'm obliged to post more often. To make it appear, well, alive.


Seems I don't have very much to post at the moment, or rather I'm giving myself an excuse that I'm too tired to do anything and unwilling to type a rather long post to drown the reader, whoever you are, in. God Bless.


-nat* on 11:45:00 PM